1/8/11

Me? A Blogger?? No way...

As many of you know, Jon and I love to cook. I also love to bake.  But blog? Not so much. However,  I often share recipes with family and friends so I figured, why not share with everyone all at once? So here is my attempt...

We cook just about every night. Over the past year or so, I've really figured out how to cook nightly without the stress. On Sundays, I make a list of the meals I'm going to cook Monday through Friday and then go grocery shopping once, for everything I need for the week. Life can be hectic, and I can be lazy, so we don't always follow the list exactly, but we always eat all of the meals at some point over the next week or so. Weeknights are always simple and quick meals. Weekends, we make something a little more decedent (like tonight's menu of meatballs, pasta, and tomato basil sauce, all homemade of course...yum!)  I will share our favorites and hope you will share your favorite recipes with us as well!


So... If I cook, will you clean up? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan to me, Jenn! Would you ever consider sharing your weekly menu and grocery list too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO I am not the only newbie in the blog world...can't wait to see your recipes! Happy new year to you and JOn!

    ReplyDelete