2/24/11

Busy, busy, busy!

I haven't forgotten about the blog, I promise. We've just been very busy searching for a new car which means we haven't been cooking anything special.

We were in New Jersey for the long weekend visiting Jon's brother James, his wife, Miranda, and our adorable niece, Britta. Miranda made an Asian pork shoulder in the crock pot one night, it was delicious! I will definitely be making it myself in the near future.   In the meantime, I'll share the recipe with you and I'll be back soon!  Click Here ---> Asian Pork Shoulder from Real Simple Magazine  The only change she made is she cooked the pork shoulder whole for most of the time then shredded it with two forks for the last couple of hours, this kept the meat juicy and tender but allowed the flavors to meld into the meat at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment